§ 1. Introductory provisions
- These Regulations specify detailed rules for the provision by the Administrator, i.e. Algolytics Technologies Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, at Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000717723, REGON 369456263, NIP 7010801366, of Services that enable the use of the API application located at the following web addres https://app.AlgoMaps.com/ or its extension.
- The main purpose of the Administrator’s activity is to provide Services on Hardware Platforms, both free of charge and against payment, including in particular DQ/AlgoMaps Application.
- The Application Regulations are available free of charge for each User at the following web address
- In order to use the Application, the User must register and accept the Regulations.
- By accepting the Regulations, the User declares that:
- data provided in the registration form are complete and correct;
- consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the Administrator for the purposes of providing the services, i.e. making the Application available;
- agrees to receive electronic invoices;
§ 2. Definitions
- Administrator – Algolytics Technologies Sp. z o. o., with registered office in Warsaw, at Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000717723, Regon 369456263, NIP 7010801366, share capital: PLN 332,700 (three hundred thirty two thousand seven hundred).
- Application – DQ/AlgoMaps application, made available for use by the Administrator on the website https://app.AlgoMaps.pl/ for verification, standardization, correction and enrichment of data.
- Price – a fee for a Chargeable Service selected by the User and stated each time by the Administrator next to this Chargeable Service; available at: http://AlgoMaps.pl/cennik/
- Access Term – the term for which the User was granted access to the Application, as specified in each case when the Service is provided. The Access Time is an integral part of the Agreement.
- Data – all data, including Personal Data, provided to or made available by Users to the Administrator in any way, in particular during Registration, use of the Application, as well as in an e-mail sent to the Administrator or submitted by phone or otherwise.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
- User Data – set of information, Data and other elements presenting and describing the person of a given User, provided voluntarily and independently by the User to the Administrator.
- Application Documentation – documentation specifying the functionality of the Application, available at: – http://AlgoMaps.pl/.
- Password – string of characters determined by the Administrator or the User in order to provide the User with authorized access to the Account and/or the Service;
- Account – the User’s network space on the Administrator’s server, accessible after logging in (i.e. by entering the Login and Password), comprising the User Data set and enabling the User to use the Application, in particular to input, use and manage data, descriptions and other elements, as well as to perform operations related to the functioning of the Application with the use of tools provided by the Administrator.
- Login – individual and unique name allowing to identify the User
– individual and unique name allowing identification of the User on the DQ/AlgoMaps Application, which was chosen by the User during Registration, including in particular the e-mail address provided by the User.
- Payment Operator – an entity providing payment services within the meaning of the Act of 19 August 2011 on payment services (Journal of Laws Dz. 2011.199.1175 as amended.).
- Partner – an entity other than the Administrator or the User, which under a separate cooperation agreement concluded with the Administrator may, through the Application or otherwise, offer the Users its services that are not provided by the Administrator;
- Hardware Platforms – development environments on which the API Application is available in accordance with the technical conditions specified in the Regulations, in particular computers.
- Regulations – this document, setting out the rights and obligations of the Administrator and the User using the Application, constituting the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, available at the following web address:
- Service – services rendered by the Administrator by electronic means under the terms of the Regulations, consisting in enabling the User to use the Application, for which a Price has been expressly reserved, of which the User shall be informed before the commencement of the Services.
- User – the entity that has the authority to use the Service or other persons authorized by you to use the Service, such as employees, associates, consultants, contractors, agents, etc.
§ 3. Scope of Services
- Logging in to the Application enables the User to use the Service.
A detailed description of the Application functionality is available at https://algomaps.com/terms-and-conditions/
§ 4. Rules regarding the Service Agreement
- The agreement concerning the Service is concluded by the User with the Administrator according to the terms provided in the Regulations.
- The User is bound by the provisions of the Regulations from the moment of its acceptance made at the conclusion of the Agreement for a given Service.
- The User concludes the Service Agreement by placing an order including the Service package selected by the User and then registering an Account including acceptance of the Regulations.
- Fiscal receipts for the Service, when the Price has been paid by bank transfer, can be collected at the Administrator’s office. At the request of the User, the Administrator will issue a VAT invoice, which will be forwarded to the address indicated in such request.
- Services are available only to the User who has an active Account with the Administrator. Throughout the duration of the Service Agreement, the User shall have an active Account.
- User may remove his/her Account from the Administrator’s service at any time. In order to do that, the User should contact the Administrator.
- Removal of the Account will prevent the User from using the access to the Services, of which the Administrator will inform the User.
§ 5. Registration and Account
- Registration on the Webservice is voluntary.
- Registration is a condition for creating an Account.
- Registration takes place through: filling in by the User the online registration form available on the website https://app.AlgoMaps.pl/rejestracja by completing the information fields indicated therein:
- acceptance of the Regulations and consent to the processing of Personal Data contained in the registration form for the purposes of providing the Services;
- activation of the Account by logging in, which involves entering the Password set by the User and the Login, which is also the User’s e-mail address indicated while filling in the registration form.
- During the Registration procedure providing Personal Data is voluntary, however in order to set up an Account it is necessary to provide the following information:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- cellphone number;
- Tax Identification Number (NIP) and shipping address – if the User requests issuance of a VAT invoice.
- As a result of successful Registration, the User creates an Account and gains access to Services provided by the Administrator.
- A User may have only one Account on the Webservice.
- The Registered User is obliged to protect his/her password and not to make it available to other users of the Website or third parties.
- The User is obliged to notify the Administrator immediately if he becomes aware that a third party has gained possession of the Password. If the User fails to do so, he may bear the risk related to the use of his Account by the third party.
- The e-mail address provided by the User is also used for the Administrator’s electronic communication with the User.
§ 6. General Terms of Service and Fees
- The service is provided against payment.
- The User is charged for using the Service in accordance with the price list available at http://AlgoMaps.pl/cennik/.
- The Administrator is entitled to temporarily and briefly interrupt the operation of the Application or individual Services in order to improve it, add Services or perform maintenance.
- The Administrator is entitled to conduct information, promotional and advertising activities on the DQ/AlgoMaps Application, including the placement of advertisements for goods and services.
- In case of temporary shutdown of the Services, the Administrator will inform the Users about it.
- The administrator is not an entity providing payment services.
§ 7. Technical requirements necessary to use the Service
- The technical conditions of use of the Application are important for its proper functioning as well as for the security of the Data stored in the Account.
- The Application can be accessed and used by the User using a computer:
- running any operating system;
- Chrome (latest);
- Firefox (latest);
- Broadband Internet access.
- In order to use the Services, the User must also have an e-mail box.
- The Personal Data is subject to legal protection, and the administrator of the Personal Data processed within the Application is Administrator.
- Each User has a possibility to decide to what extent the Administrator will process his/her Personal Data. Moreover, each User has the right to access his/her Personal Data processed by the Administrator, the right to correct his/her Personal Data, and the right to demand that processing of his/her Personal Data be discontinued and that it be deleted or restricted, as well as the right to data portability and to object to its processing.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to above, an appropriate request should be submitted in writing to the Administrator with the annotation: “Personal data” or by e-mail to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent for processing the User’s personal data by the Administrator is equivalent to resignation from using the Service and will result in deletion of the User’s personal data.
- The Administrator does not make User Personal Data available to other data controllers in any way other than in accordance with the purpose of the Application or the scope of the consents and declarations granted, without a legal basis ordering the Administrator to do so, and ensures that every effort is made to ensure that the Personal Data is guarded properly and, in particular, in the manner provided for by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the implementing regulations issued on its basis. However, the User’s Personal Data may be entrusted to another entity for processing to the extent necessary to provide the Service, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
- The Administrator attaches particular importance to the protection of Users’ privacy and, with due care, selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed Personal Data, including safeguards of a programmatic nature, such as data encryption systems. In particular, the Administrator protects the data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons and from being processed in violation of applicable laws. The Administrator exercises permanent control over the data processing and limits the access to the data by third parties to the greatest possible extent, granting appropriate authorizations only when it is provided by law.
- The User’s personal data is processed in order to perform the Service. Gathered personal data can also be used to inform the User about the Administrator and the services he/she provides, if the User gives a separate consent to receive such information. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the User or another natural person using the Service to the proper authorities or to third parties, who will submit a request for such information on the basis of an appropriate legal basis, only and exclusively if it is in accordance with the provisions of the law in force in the Republic of Poland. Apart from the cases indicated above, information concerning the User shall not be disclosed to any third party without the User’s consent, except for cases in which entrusting data processing to third parties is necessary for the performance of the Service.
- The following data will be processed within the scope of the Service: name and surname, User’s e-mail address, password, company, contact telephone number, country of origin, Tax Identification Number (NIP) and correspondence address – if the User requests issuance of a VAT invoice.
- Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however, it is necessary to provide the Service.
- After the end of your use of the Service, the Administrator may process your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the following purposes: to determine whether your use of the Service was in compliance with these Terms and the law, and to clarify the circumstances of any unauthorized use of the Service.
§ 9. Violation of the Regulations by the User
- The user is not permitted to use the Application for any other purpose that is unlawful or inconsistent with the Regulations.
- The User is prohibited from processing through the Application:
- unlawful content (data), i.e. content prohibited by applicable law, including content which came into possession of the User unlawfully;
- In addition, the User shall refrain from using the Application in a manner that will interfere with its functioning.
- You may not perform or permit the performance of the following activities:
- permanently or temporarily reproduce the Application in whole or in part by any means and in any form,
- reproduce, multiply the code or translate its forms, within the meaning of Article 74.4.1 and 74.4.2 of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws 1994, No. 24, item 83 as amended) (reverse engineering),
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate except and only to the extent permitted by mandatory applicable law,
- develop, produce or market a computer program with the use and/or functionality similar to the Application, or take any other action that infringes the copyright of the Administrator or third parties;
- distribute and/or dispose of the Application or a copy thereof, including to rent, lease, loan or otherwise transfer it, whether for a fee or free of charge, to others for use,
- remove or alter any of the trademarks and information about the Application and the Administrator contained in the Application or the Application Documentation accompanying it, or affix any other marks or information to such items;
- Use the Services in a manner that may interfere with the proper functioning of the Administrator’s information systems and the proper provision of the Services to other Users;
- distribute computer viruses or other malicious software or components.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify the Administrator of any reasonable suspicion of a security breach, including loss, theft or unauthorized use or disclosure of the User Login or Password.
- You may not use the Service to store or transmit any content, including User Data, that may be offensive, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise unauthorized or unlawful, including content that may infringe intellectual property rights or violate copyright laws.
- A user who uses the Application in an unacceptable manner, as described in paragraphs 2, 3 and 5 above, is subject to sanctions regarding the restriction of use of the Application, including:
- Removal of Data provided to the Application by the User;
- Suspension of performance of the Agreement by blocking the Account or Service in connection with which the Terms and Conditions were violated;
- Termination of the Agreement and permanent deletion of the Account.
- In case of sanctions imposed by the Administrator, the User may lodge a complaint according to the rules provided for in the Regulations.
- If the User’s action in breach of the Rules has caused damage to the Administrator, in particular by limiting in whole or in part the availability of the Application to other Users, the Administrator may pursue a claim against such User in court.
§ 10. Copyright and related rights
- Copyright and related rights to the Application as a whole, and to its individual parts, graphic, verbal or musical elements, as well as rights to the composition of these elements and their arrangement on the website are vested in the Administrator.
- The Administrator declares that he has exclusive economic copyright in the Application, with the exception of those elements of the Application that constitute open source libraries. These libraries have been included in the Application and are distributed within the Application under separate licence terms and conditions, which govern their use..
- Any data submitted to the Application by the User remains the property of the User. The Administrator shall retain the data from the time of their submission to the Application for at least 2 weeks after the expiry of the Agreement, which does not apply to Personal Data. After the expiry of the period referred to in the previous sentence, the Administrator shall be entitled to delete the data entered by the User. The data will also be deleted at the User’s request sent to the Administrator’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any models produced using the Application are the property of the User.
§ 11. Principles of Administrator’s liability
- The administrator is not responsible for:
- the way in which your Account will be used, nor for any resulting
results or damages to both you and third parties.;
- the content and other contents of the transmitted data sent to the Application by the User;
- the consequences of third parties gaining possession of the User’s password if this fact is a consequence of the User’s acts or omissions;
- interruptions in functioning of the Accounts, occurring for reasons beyond the Administrator’s control,
- loss of data entered into the Application by the User and caused by the action of third parties (e.g. cable, hardware, software failure, etc.) or other circumstances beyond the Administrator’s control,
- damages suffered by the User due to incorrect data storage or reading.
- The warranty for defects in the Application and the Application Documentation is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Administrator shall not be responsible for the loss of databases and data, loss, destruction or damage to computer programs and hardware, loss of reputation by the User, losses incurred, inter alia, due to downtimes and interruptions in the User’s work, on account of any claims raised by the User’s contractors, the cost of providing substitute programs or substitute equipment, resulting from causes not attributable to the Administrator and due to incorrect installation and use of the Application.
§ 12. Error reporting / complaints
- Any errors and irregularities related to the Service provided should be reported electronically to the Administrator by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- In the complaint, the User should indicate its subject, in particular describe the Service to which the complaint pertains, as well as the circumstances justifying the complaint and provide data enabling contact with the User (e.g.: Login, correspondence address, contact telephone number or e-mail address).
- Complaints will be processed by the Administrator immediately, no later than 14 days after the complaint is filed.
- Lack of consideration of a complaint within 14 days from its submission shall be deemed as acceptance of the complaint..
- The User gives his consent to the Administrator to interfere with the technical structure of the User Account in order to diagnose irregularities in the functioning of the Services, as well as to make changes or any other interference with the technical side of the Account in order to restore the proper functioning of the Account itself or the Services, or in order to modify it in accordance with the User’s complaint request.
- In the situation when the complaint does not contain the data enabling the contact The Administrator is entitled to leave the complaint without consideration..
- Complaints about payment services should be addressed directly to the Payment Provider. Payment service complaints addressed to the Payment Provider will be immediately forwarded by the Payment Provider to a competent third party who is responsible for investigating the complaint, of which the User will be informed by the Payment Provider..
- Lodging a complaint by the User, as well as its refusal or leaving it unprocessed by the Administrator does not affect the User’s right to assert claims in court in accordance with the applicable law.
§ 13. Termination of Rights and Contract
- A Service Agreement entered into for an Access Term expires at the end of the Access Term.
- In addition, the Agreement for Paid Services is terminated as a result of:
- submission by the User of a statement of resignation from further use of the Service,
- the User’s request to cease processing personal data necessary for further provision of the Service,
- unilateral declaration of will of the Administrator to terminate the agreement with immediate effect in case when the User uses the User Account in a manner contrary to the Regulations.
- The User can withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days, counted from the day of concluding the Agreement (paying the subscription fee). The statement of withdrawal should be sent to the Administrator, specifying the data allowing identification of the User (name and surname, e-mail address), mailing address and bank account number to which the paid subscription fee should be returned.
- The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to a User who intends to create or will create an Individual User Account for the next time, after previous removal of his account due to violation of the Regulations.
§ 14. Consumer right of withdrawal
- The User who concluded the Agreement with the Administrator as a consumer, i.e. for purposes unrelated to his/her business or professional activity, and the Agreement was concluded remotely or off-premises, is entitled to withdraw from the Agreement. Other entities to which Article 221 of the Civil Code applies by virtue of law are also entitled to withdraw from the Agreement under the same conditions as consumers.
- The User, referred to in paragraph 1, may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days from its conclusion.
- The User withdraws from the Agreement by sending a statement of withdrawal in writing or electronically to the address of the Administrator.
- The User is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement in case when, with his/her consent, the Administrator started to provide the Service before the lapse of 14 days from the conclusion of the Agreement.
- You shall be informed of the loss of your right of withdrawal before the provision of the Service in accordance with applicable law.
§ 15. Rules of validity and amendments to the Regulations
- These regulations shall become effective on June 28, 2018.
- The User who is a party to the Agreement concluded for an unspecified period of time, and who does not accept the proposed changes to the Regulations, may terminate the Agreement with a notice period of one month starting from the last day of a month, in which the proposed changes to the Regulations were made available to the User. The termination can be done by sending an appropriate statement by the User to the Administrator’s address.
- To the User, who is a party to the Agreement for Access Time, the Paid Service is provided by the Administrator according to the regulations valid on the day of concluding the Agreement, until the expiration of the Access Time for which the Agreement was concluded.
§ 16. Final provisions
- The current text of the Regulations is permanently available to the User athttps://algomaps.com/terms-and-conditions/.
- In matters not regulated herein, the applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means that you are familiar with and agree to its terms.
- All disputes shall be settled by the competent Polish common courts.