AlgoMaps database contains data on all towns, streets and postal codes in Poland.
The dataset consists of:
- names of the province, county, and municipality and their TERYT identifiers,
- name of the basic town (e.g. Warsaw, Zielona Góra) and its TERYT identifier,
- name of part of the town (e.g. Mokotów, Łężyca) and its TERYT identifier,
- street name (divided into main and auxiliary), its type and TERYT identifier,
- zip code,
- the building numbering range in case there is more than one postal code on a given street.
Data are updated quarterly.
The database of towns, streets, and postal codes has been developed based on the harmonization of data from the TERYT register maintained by the Central Statistical Office and the Official Census of Postal Address Numbers, which makes the data of the highest quality.
The database can be used, for example, to create convenient order forms in online stores, e-banking systems and wherever users enter address data.
Would you like to receive a sample of the towns, streets and city postal codes database? We will send it to you via e-mail!