1. Algolytics Technologies Sp. z o.o. Przeskok 2, 00-032 Warsaw, NIP: 701-080-13-66, Regon: 369456263. Registration court and number under which the company is registered: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Economic Division of the National Court Register KRS No. 0000717723 Share capital: PLN 321,300.00 (three hundred and twenty one thousand three hundred PLN), hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”.
1. Provision of services – any data provided by the User in the registration form will be processed by the Administrator solely for the purpose of provision of services under the concluded agreement or in order to provide necessary information about the content of the agreement or for the purpose of direct marketing, in the case of a voluntary consent. The legal basis for the processing will be Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (consent given) Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. The processing of personal data is also authorized by Article 18 (1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422),
2. Personal data may also be processed for accounting and tax purposes on the basis of applicable laws – Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
3. Providing contact – any data provided by the User in order to establish contact with the Administrator will be processed exclusively for this purpose, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – the realization of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in the form of providing any information about its activities and about the products and services it offers, at the request of interested persons. The processing of personal data also takes place on the basis of Article 18(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422),
4. Recruitment – any data sent by the User in order to participate in the recruitment process will be processed by the Administrator exclusively for this purpose and in accordance with the provisions of the Labour Code and the consent given by the data subject in the scope of data going beyond those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
5. Pursuing claims in case algolytics.pl and algolytics.com website is used in a manner inconsistent with the law. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject – Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR – legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator which is to vindicate claims.
6. Full information on the processing of personal data can be found in the Information Clause.
1. The User can decide to what extent his personal data will be used.
2. The User has the right to:
3. The User has the right to complete, update, correct personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or deletion, if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law, or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
4. Any changes to their personal data can be made by the User by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the Administrator’s address email@example.com
5. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete data if their preservation is necessary for the realization of claims or if it is required by applicable law.
1. Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary in order to provide services or to ensure contact with the Administrator or to receive ordered marketing messages from the Administrator.
1. Personal data collected by the Administrator can be accessed only by authorized employees or associates of the Administrator and authorized persons dealing with algolytics.pl and algolytics.com service, who have been granted appropriate authorizations.
2. Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular to the competent judicial authorities.
3. Users’ personal data can be entrusted to other entities in connection with the provision of services by them to the Administrator.
1. The Administrator declares that it processes Users’ personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and GDPR – Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), and that it applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data appropriate to the risks and categories of data under protection, and in particular protects Users’ personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
1. If you have any additional questions regarding data protection, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org